Obsidian Dandy Face Mask
- Covers your face and eyes with a fine mesh.
- Made with light fabric and well-stitched.
- Tie back to adjust the tightness.
- Rounded tip metal spikes.
- Comes with Care Instructions.
- Hand Wash Only – rinse in cold water with a bit of gentle soap. Hot water will damage the glue holding the spikes onto the mask and cause them to fall off.
- Store in a cool, dry place and you will be able to enjoy it for a very long time.
14 in stock
You asked for it, you got it! Unleash your inner Dandy with these replicas of the mask seen in all of Obsidian Dandy’s videos! Although it entirely covers your face and eyes, the fine mesh in the eye area is made in such a way that you can still see through it. The light fabric is very comfortable and well-stitched and there is a tie in the back to adjust the tightness. Each metal spike is hand-glued to the mask and has a rounded tip so you won’t hurt yourself putting it on.
These are handmade and shipped from NYC. The Mask comes packed in a beautiful black satin bag, care instructions and a thank you card from Obsidian!
These are wearable works of art, so please make sure to very gently hand wash and rinse it in cold water with just a bit of gentle soap. Hot water will damage the glue holding the spikes onto the mask and cause them to fall off! Store in a cool, dry place and you will be able to enjoy it for a very long time. After wearing, if it’s moist or sweaty, turn it inside out and hang it so that it dries out before you put it away.
Don’t settle for a low quality, uncomfortable replica from a scammer website in China, or an ETSY seller providing it at a huge markup, buy it directly from Obsidian and help support him so he can continue creating amazing art and videos for you! These masks are well constructed to his exact specifications and there is no other seller in the US that sells them at this price. These are handmade in small batches, so if they are sold out, join the mailing list to be on the pre-order list for the next batch!